Location: Olympia Fields, Illinois
Internal Number: R-081539
SPI 3800 Francisan Medical Pavilion Olympia Fields
3800 West 203rd Street Olympia Fields, Illinois 60461
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Specialty Physicians of Illinois is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Rheumatologist to join our established practice located in Olympia Fields, IL, which is a short commute to the heart of downtown Chicago. Our Olympia Fields Rheumatology practice is currently comprised of one physician, one nurse practitioner, and a seasoned support staff who specialize in the care of patients with arthritis, osteoporosis, and other rheumatic and musculoskeletal diseases.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills, and a desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients. Physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care. Both new graduates and experienced physicians are encouraged to apply.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Clinic Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.; Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Flexible full-time schedule
- Call responsibilities: Friday through Thursday weekly rotation between both rheumatologists
- Average outpatient volume: 15 - 20 patients per day
- Occasional inpatient consults (clinic is adjacent to hospital inpatient floors)
- Established MA support
- Telehealth offered
- Strong primary care referral base
- Opportunity to grow the practice beyond SPI referrals as Rheumatology is underserved in our geographic area
- On campus x-ray and ultrasound services, and infusion center
WHO WE ARE:
Specialty Physicians of Illinois, LLC has assembled an unmatched team of accomplished physicians to provide comprehensive healthcare services to patients of all ages across a broad spectrum of specialties and disciplines. The south and southwest suburbs now has a physician group comprised entirely of doctors that have developed experience and expertise in specific specialties.
In addition to developing clinical expertise in their specialties, Specialty Physicians of Illinois, LLC doctors strongly embrace the philosophy that comfort, compassion and patient satisfaction are key elements of quality care. So, we take our time. We listen. We counsel. We personally attend to our patients through the entirety of their care.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Specialty Physicians of Illinois, LLC we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at email@example.com or (844) 376-3627.
WHERE WE LIVE:
Olympia Fields is a suburb of Chicago without the hustle and bustle of living downtown. It offers an affordable cost of living with excellent school options including private and public schools. Park your car and ride the Olympia Fields Metra into downtown Chicago or neighboring cities. It includes a diverse employment base with a good commercially insured base of employees.
Outdoors Activities available:
- Olympia Fields Park District - 150 acres of park land offering wellness, fitness, sports, arts, and dance programs.
- Iron Oaks Environmental Center - 40-acre nature preserve offering cross country skiing, trails, ponds, gardens, and more.
- Performing Arts Centers, Theatres, and the Illinois Philharmonic Orchestra
- Doctorate Required
- Physician License (DR) - Required and
- Board Certification in Specialty Discipline (or eligibility if appropriate) - Required and
- Basic Life Support Program (BLS) - American Heart Association Required and
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) - American Heart Association Required
Never or Rarely
To further Franciscan Alliance's commitment to provide and maintain a safe and healthy workplace and prevent the spread of COVID-19 among our coworkers and their families; our patients, visitors, and vendors, and the community at large all Franciscan workforce members must be vaccinated, unless granted an exemption. We are committed to making the communities we serve healthier.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.