Location: Dyer, Indiana
Internal Number: R-084424
Franciscan Health Dyer Campus
24 Joliet Street Dyer, Indiana 46311
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Cardiologist who specializes in cardio non-invasive with a passion for cardiac CT, MRI and vascular imaging to join us at to join us at Franciscan Physician Network Cardiology Dyer located in Dyer, IN. Interested candidate will join a large collegial group of a multi-specialty team of cardiologists, cardiac hospitalists, and advanced practice providers.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will have clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and existing medical staff. Physician will need to work collaboratively with all physicians and staff members within our Cardiology service line to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Schedule will be split between clinic, hospital, and outreach location in Crown Point, IN
- Up to 4 half days per week in clinic; Clinic hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Hospital rotation schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Weekend call: 5:00 p.m. Friday - 7:00 a.m. Monday
- Night call: Shared amongst physicians
- Non-Invasive procedure volume:
- Average echocardiogram reads: 12 - 18 per day
- Average stress tests: 6 - 10 per day
- Average vascular reads: 4 - 8 per day
- Average outpatient volume: 16 - 23 patients per day
- Average inpatient volume: 22 - 23 patients per day, during hospital schedule
- Nurse practitioner support
- Telehealth is offered
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Health is a non-profit health care ministry with primary and specialty care physician groups located throughout Indiana and Illinois. Franciscan is known for our mission of caring. Our values of Respect for Life; Fidelity to Our Mission; Compassionate Concern; Joyful Service; and Christian Stewardship extend to our employees and patients.
With 14 hospital ministries, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care organizations in the Midwest. Franciscan Health includes over 1,000 employed physicians and advanced practice providers. Franciscan providers enjoy a team approach to care. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous start-up and retention bonuses; relocation allowance
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (844) 376-3627.
WHERE WE LIVE:
Hammond, Dyer, and Munster are cities located in beautiful Lake County, IN. Located thirty minutes southeast of downtown Chicago. The cities are part of the Chicago metropolitan area, while still maintaining a rural and suburban feel.
Situated along the South Shore of Lake Michigan, the cities offer many opportunities to enjoy the beach, sand dunes, and many outdoor activities. Hammond, Dyer, and Munster offer an affordable cost of living, excellent school options including private and public schools, and a diverse employment base with a strong commercially insured base of employees.
- Required Doctorate
- Physician License (DR)
- Board Certification in Specialty Discipline (or eligibility if appropriate)
- Basic Life Support Program (BLS) - American Heart Association
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) - American Heart Association
Up to 20%
To further Franciscan Alliance's commitment to provide and maintain a safe and healthy workplace and prevent the spread of COVID-19 among our coworkers and their families; our patients, visitors, and vendors, and the community at large all Franciscan workforce members must be vaccinated, unless granted an exemption. We are committed to making the communities we serve healthier.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.