Location: Mooresville, Indiana
Internal Number: R-085921
Franciscan Health Mooresville Campus
1201 Hadley Road Mooresville, Indiana 46158
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Tired of working every other weekend and every other holiday? Then find fulfillment with Franciscan. Hospitalists at Franciscan Health Mooresville enjoy 5 day work weeks, whilst earning competitive pay and benefits.
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible IM or FM Hospitalist at our unique IMPACT Center Program in Mooresville on the Southwest side of Indianapolis, Indiana. The IMPACT (Internal Medicine Perioperative and Consultation Treatment) Center serves all aspects of Internal Medicine, Critical Care, Perioperative Medicine and Pre-operative Consultation. Be a part of the team that helps Franciscan Health Mooresville maintain its status as one of the top 10 joint replacement programs in the nation.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Physician will need to work collaboratively with patients and their surgeons to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of care reducing the risk of surgical complications.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
Our IMPACT Hospitalists have a work life balance of working 4 five-day work weeks on and having 1 full week off. The Hospitalist will only work one weekend during those 5 weeks. They will provide "back up" call only at night for in-house nocturnist NP's.
- Open ICU Coverage with subspecialty support including Pulm/CC and cardiology for co-management and consults
- Epic electronic health record (Franciscan Health scored above the 90th percentile for Provider satisfaction for the inpatient Epic system)
- Schedule is:
- 1 week Outpatient Perioperative Clinic; You will be responsible for all aspects of preoperative care
- Pre-Operative evaluation and testing
- Expected outpatient volumes are 50 - 75 patients/week
- Physician clinic hours 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Flexibility with scheduling: potential for 4-day work week
- 3 weeks Inpatient Hospitalist, duties:
- Total Inpatient census averages 28-30 patients per day (heavier on weekdays due to surgical volume and lighter on weekends)
- Patient population includes
- Predominantly Orthopedic cases
- Colorectal surgery
- Podiatric surgery
- General Internal Medicine
- You will be responsible for providing ICU coverage that is at a level appropriate for IM or FM trained providers. Patients who require specialist consultation are usually transferred to Franciscan Health's tertiary care hospital in Indianapolis.
- Inpatient providers collaborate to provide 12 hours of on-site coverage during the day, but no single provider is required to be on-site for the full block.
- 1 week Off
- Call expectation will be:
- 1:5 weekend call
- Weekend call starts on Friday morning and ends Sunday afternoon at 5 p.m. With the initiation of the NP Nocturnist program, night call will be "back up" only.
- Physician is required on-site from 7a.m.-1 p.m. Saturdays, Sundays & holidays; may leave after 1 p.m. if patient care is complete.
- 1:4 weekday call
- Expect to be at the hospital post-call to round on patients from the day prior and those admitted to you. Nocturnist NP's will do initial workups and primary call.
- H1-B visa sponsorship potential availability
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Health is a non-profit health care ministry with primary and specialty care physician groups located throughout Indiana and Illinois. Franciscan is known for our mission of caring. Our values of Respect for Life; Fidelity to Our Mission; Compassionate Concern; Joyful Service; and Christian Stewardship extend to our employees and patients.
With 14 hospital ministries, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care organizations in the Midwest. Franciscan Health includes over 1,000 employed physicians and advanced practice providers. Franciscan providers enjoy a team approach to care. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- Five paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at email@example.com or (844) 376-3627.
WHERE WE LIVE:
Mooresville, Indiana, located in the heartland of America, combines a small-town atmosphere with the benefits of a big city. It offers a beautiful Midwestern setting conducive to idyllic family life. Just 10 miles southwest of our state capital, Mooresville is positioned next to a major distribution center and international air hub. Mooresville is the "Crossroads of Progress" and is becoming the new home of many businesses and families.
- Doctorate Required
- Physician License (DR) - Upon Hire Required
- Board Certification in Specialty Discipline (or eligibility if appropriate) - Upon Hire Required
- Basic Life Support Program (BLS) - American Heart Association Upon Hire Required
Never or Rarely
To further Franciscan Alliance's commitment to provide and maintain a safe and healthy workplace and prevent the spread of COVID-19 among our coworkers and their families; our patients, visitors, and vendors, and the community at large all Franciscan workforce members must be vaccinated, unless granted an exemption. We are committed to making the communities we serve healthier.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.