If you’re good at what you do, you can work anywhere. If you’re the best at what you do, come work at Reliant Medical Group, a care delivery organization within Optum. As the largest employer of physicians in the country, Optum is helping millions to live healthier lives. Seize your opportunity and start doing your life’s best work.(sm)
Reliant Medical Group is seeking a Geriatrician to join our innovative and cohesive practice. Our ideal candidate will have experience working in the home, skilled nursing facilities, VNA, hospice and/or palliative care.
- Open to part-time or full-time applicants
- Provide primary care to our most frail and at-risk elderly patients
- Have flexible schedules with significant autonomy
- Partner with Advanced Practice Providers
What Makes an OptumCare Organization Different?
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it well, you can’t do it alone – this is the foundation of the team-based care model
- The culture is one of clinical innovation and transformation
- Reliant is a top performer of the Quadruple Aim initiative in Massachusetts
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations
Compensation & Benefits Highlights:
- Compensation based on quality, not quantity – including incoming guarantee with bonus incentives
- Opportunities for professional development and learning
- Dedicated CME Time & Allowance
- Robust retirement package including employer funded contributions
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Company paid malpractice insurance and tail coverage
- Physician partnership opportunities with Optum
About Reliant Medical Group
At Reliant Medical Group, transforming the delivery of health care across Central and Boston Metro-west Massachusetts is our passion. Founded in 1929, we are an established multi-specialty, physician-led integrated healthcare delivery system, with 500 providers that care for over 325,000 patients throughout our 25 locations. Recognized nationally for an innovative, sustainable care model and advanced EHR platform, we offer a full range of outpatient primary care and over 30 different specialties, including hospital medicine, comprehensive radiology services, and urgent care.
Reliant Medical Group has a long history of commitment to value-based care and clinical excellence. The organization exceeds the 90th percentile in most HEDIS measures, is among the top provider groups nationally in patient experience, and provides care at a cost well below market competitors. Reliant is also committed to the provider experience and understands that the best path to better patient care is by ensuring that providers and staff are happy, engaged, and productive.
- Unlimited Licensure in the state of Massachusetts
- Board Certified or board eligibility in a primary care specialty
- Active DEA License
- Certified in Basic Life Support (BLS) or Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Comfortable with Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system; EPIC preferred
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies now require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
The OptumCare Story:
At OptumCare, we’ve found that putting clinicians at the center of care is the best way to improve lives. Our physician-led organization is one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the world, serving over 17 million people through more than 45,000 aligned physicians and 9,000 advanced practice clinicians. You will find our team working in local clinics, surgery centers and urgent care centers, within care models focused on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and driving change through collaboration and innovation. Learn more about our journey at www.workatoptum.com.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment