Location: United States,
Inova LJ Murphy Children's Hospital is seeking a full-time ambulatory pediatric cardiologist to support our rapidly growing team within Inova Children's Heart Center.
Responsibilities and Practice Details:
- The Division of Pediatric Cardiology includes 20 board-certified pediatric cardiologists and 5 advanced practice providers.
- Inova Children's Heart Center is a comprehensive team, including congenital cardiac surgery, outpatient cardiology, fetal cardiology, non-invasive cardiology, adult congenital cardiology, fetal cardiology, diagnostic and interventional catheterization, and electrophysiology.
- The candidate should have a passion for advanced training in non-invasive imaging while possessing professional, clinical, and leadership skills.
- Responsibilities will include a mix of outpatient general pediatric cardiology and inpatient service, including Cardiology Ward/Consult service and/or Cardiology Stepdown team.
- This individual will largely but not exclusively work in our Leesburg/Gainesville region.
- Flexibility, strong communication and collaborative skills are key.
- This position will work with the Chief of Pediatric Cardiology and the leadership of the Inova Children's Heart Center to execute on yearly personal and programmatic goals focused on the fundamentals of extraordinary care: Safety, quality, patient experiences, access, and stewardship.
- This is a perfect position for the candidate that thrives in an environment that focuses on teamwork, collaboration and dedication to patients, families, and each other.
- Although patient care is our primary focus, education and research are also encouraged and supported with access to dedicated research professionals including a statistician, research manager, and research coordinators.
- Highly competitive salary with incentives
- Full Medical, dental and vision
- Generous PTO and paid time to attend CME
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Located Northern Virginia
Inova LJ Murphy Children's Hospital is a 226-bed children's hospital at Inova Fairfax Hospital medical campus, located in Northern Virginia. As the only dedicated children's hospital in Northern Virginia, we provide care in a welcoming environment that offers the latest in technical innovation in kid-friendly spaces. Other features of our hospital include:
- 108-bed, level IV Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit and Pediatric Cardiac Intensive Care Unit
- Inova Children's Cancer Center
- Level One Trauma Center
- Complex pediatric care across a spectrum of specialties
- Pediatric Emergency Department and network of pediatric emergency care seeing over 100,000 patients annually
- Child Life Services dedicated in each inpatient space and outpatient procedural area
- Specialized air and ground transport service
- Ronald McDonald House
- Board-certified/eligible in Pediatric Cardiology
- Interested individuals should be board-certified in Pediatric Cardiology and able to obtain an unrestricted Virginia Medical License.
- Eligible for faculty appointment at The University of Virginia School of Medicine